Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Look up, it’s the…

London eye?
Nope, it’s the wheel of Brisbane, which is located in the Southbank parklands, near the cultural center. This ferris wheel is approximately half the size of the London eye. I heard that it’s not a permanent attraction and according to Wikipedia the wheel will be removed sometime in 2013.. but who knows.. Although I may not ride it due to the expensive price, I still hope that it stays longer, at least until my graduation. The lighting at night makes it stand out, so It is a bit weird to imagine the area being empty.

the wheel of brisbane the wheel of brisbane 3100_3205

3 comments:

Mollers Down Under said...

A different perspective of the wheel, great angle shots. I browsed around on your blog and see you are a man of many talents. I'll be sure to come back again!

Linnea said...

Wonderful captures! I wish we had a big wheel here in San Ramon!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful composition and skies.